January 27, 2010

PRODUCT REVIEW - LUSH Cosmetics



I decided to do something new for Karen's World of Beauty - Product Review videos!  And since it's a New Year I wanted to shake things up and expand my coverage of beauty products to include bath items.  LUSH is truly one of my favorite places to shop for bath and skincare products so wanted to share it with my Readers.  LUSH products are made from fresh organic fruit and vegetables, the finest essential oils while using little or no preservatives or packing. How awesome is that? Check out my video review and then get shopping ladies! Their products would make a perfect gift for Valentine's Day.



Here are the LUSH products that I purchased:


"Tis The Season" Gift Box
LUSH Holiday Season best-sellers!
(Contains: L'il LUSH Pud Bath Bomb and Snowcake Soap)


"Bunty" Gift Box
Pink, fresh & girly!
(Contains: Butterball & Think Pink! Bath Bombs and Creamy Candy Bar & Pop in the Bath Bubble Bars)



"The Comforter" Bubble Bar
Inhale it and feel like you're getting a big, yummy hug!


"Sugar Babe" Sugar Scrub
Transform your body and transport your mind to sunnier days!


There are several other LUSH products that I love and use regularly but might save that for another Review. If you're really curious send me an email and I'll let you know my top picks.  Thanks for reading!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love their soaps and body washes. Lush is really popular at home. By the way, your scarf is really cool - scarves totally rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy! I really love LUSH products too. Every time I go by the shop on 34th I'm tempted to buy something. It smells just heavenly.

    Don't you love how just throwing on a nice scarf makes your boring, everyday look special? I have another sparkly scarf like this one in purple but it's missing. : (

    Thanks for reading my post & leaving a comment. I really appreciate it!

    Smooches!
    Karen (aka MakUpDiva)

    ReplyDelete