November 30, 2009

READER ALERT: LIERAC PARIS FRIENDS & FAMILY!!!


 
 Hello my Lovelies!

I just wanted to alert you to the 30% Friends & Family discount being offered by Lierac Paris. Founded in 1975 by Dr. Leon Cariel, a French physician specializing in aesthetic disorders, Lierac Paris skincare merges advanced scientific research with botanical expertise to restore the skin’s physiological balance and to correct skin imperfections. Lierac Paris has earned a worldwide reputation for superior quality products and is now available in over 50 countries.



On my Lierac Paris Wish List are the following products:




Let me know what Lierac product(s) you're lusting after and what you purchase. I'm looking for one lucky Reader to win opportunity to be a Guest Reviewer for any Lierac skincare product on Karen's World of Beauty. So get your credit card out and email me at MakUpDiva@gmail.com with details on the product(s) you purchased. Thanks and happy shopping!!!


Smooches!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment