I don’t know about you but 2009 was a challenging year for me and I’m glad that it’s done! But as my mother says “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” so I’m grateful for the lessons learned. Life certainly isn't easy but when you feel passionate about what you do, it makes the work seem easier. I’ve put a lot of hard work into my Karen’s World of Beauty Blog and I’m so happy that you dear Readers have decided to come along for the ride!
I truly appreciate all of your support and your comments. I look forward to receiving more feedback from you so I can continue to bring you quality content that answers your beauty needs. So please, post a comment or email me suggestions about instructional videos you want to see or ask any beauty questions that have you stumped. I’m here to share what I’ve learned in my role as Makeup Artist, Beauty Consultant and a woman obsessed with beauty.
As a way of thanking of my lovely Readers and in an effort to usher in a more beautiful and glamorous year I am giving away a big haul of beauty products valued at over $200! As you all know I’m obsessed with makeup and beauty products so I’ve got a surplus of unused, untested products and I want to share it with one very lucky Reader.
- MAC – Volcanic Ash Exfoliator
- MAC – Dazzleglass Crème in “Do It Up”
- Stila – “Mandarin Mist” Eyeshadow Trio
- Stila – “Mandarin Mist” Cheek Duo
- Stila – Lip Glaze in “Tangerine”
- Smashbox – Fusion Soft Lights in “Sunset” [Comes with bonus see-thru plastic case and mini glosses in “Pout” and “Accessories”]
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (O.C.C.) – Loose Colour Concentrate in “Flicker”
- Sugar –Round the Clock Eye Shadow Palette in “Punch Out”
- Zoya – Hot Lips in “Chance” and “Boudoir”
- Crazylibellule And The Poppies – The Crazy Sticks in “Tamara Charleston”
- Bonus: sample of Stella McCartney “Stella” Eau de Parfum!
1) To enter to win you must subscribe to KarensWorldofBeauty.Blogspot.com either through Blogger or Google and then leave a comment with your user name and email by contest deadline of 12am Saturday, January 16, 2010. UPDATE: I'm having a problem verifying people who subscribed through Blogger so to keep it really simple just click the "Follow" button located on the Right Column of my Blog. Once you join (via Google Friend Connect) your username/pic should show up in my list of Followers. Then leave comment with your username and email address. Sorry for any inconvenience but I want to make sure that everyone who enters gets counted accurately. Thanks!!!
2) You can Tweet about this Contest and/or link it on FaceBook or your own blog for extra chances to win! Just make sure you leave individual comments so all of your entries count. (That’s an extra chance at winning!)
3) For those Readers who are already subscribed to my Blog just leave a comment stating "I'm a Karen's World of Beauty Subscriber" and include your name and the email address you used to sign up for my blog.
Other Contest Info:
** US Residents only (and your comment must be in English).
**Winner will be chosen at random.
**Comments posted after the deadline won’t be included in the drawing.
**If you win, you must respond to my email with your mailing address within a week after the end of the drawing in order to receive your prize. I am not responsible for anything that happens once prizes are mailed out. If it gets lost, damaged or melts, etc., I'm sorry but I can’t replace it.
Thanks and good luck everyone!!!
Karen (aka MakUpDiva)