June 9, 2009

PRODUCT REVIEW: LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant


LAVANILA Laboratories - The Healthy Deodorant in "Vanilla Coconut"
<1.7> $18
What it is:
A clinical-strength deodorant that is 100% natural, safe, and effective.

What it is formulated to do:
LAVANILA The Healthy Deodorant uses beta-glucan technology to effectively fight odor while soothing, conditioning, and strengthening the skin. It goes on clean, with no sticky wetness, and delivers long-lasting, luxurious results.


About a week ago I ordered this product from Sephora online since love LAVANILLA perfume and they had a special promotion, if you ordered $25 or more you got a sample of LAVANILA The Healthy Body Butter in "Vanilla Coconut". Personally I love when I can get something extra with purchase and there is always something I want to buy or try from Sephora. When I saw that LAVANILA had a new product, The Healthy Deodorant, I decided to give it a try. I choose the "Vanilla Coconut" scent to match with my sample Body Butter.

I love the delicious Vanilla Coconut scent - it's a blend of young coconuts, hints of monoi Tiare flower and Madagascar vanilla bean. The smell is sensual and a bit tropical but not overpowering. The deodorant glides on smooth but I did rub it in to avoid white residue getting on my clothes. I didn't have to reapply even after a day spent running around on location in the hot sun and my armpits didn't smell. It's not an anti-perspirant so if you get really sweaty it won't keep you dry but it does control odor. I'm very happy I tried this product.

2 comments:

  1. I may have to try this product. I have been looking for natural deoderants for some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks for pointing out that it is not an antipersperant. I live in hot, humid Florida, and definitely need an antipersperant. However, I'm in LOVE with the Vanilla Coconut perfume. It's on my wish list! I dream about it!

    ReplyDelete