July 17, 2009

NARS Fall 2009 Collection

"Romantic and feminine with a distince edge"

The Nars website states "as inspiration for his artistic vision, François Nars referenced both the coquettish innocence of Lolita, and the sophisticated sensuality of Catherine Deneuve in Belle de Jour to conjure a beauty formula that is "very sexy, but at the same time ultra-elegant."



All I can say is that the beauty look for this collection is Hot-To-Death!!!! I've seen previews of several cosmetics lines for Fall but this collection just made me gasp. I don't know what I covet most, the bold yet sexy lip color or the gorgeous smoky eye makeup. I'm in love! And that nail polish...words just fail!!! Purple is one of my favorite colors and its been re-done in a new and edgy way that is so François Nars. If you've seen his photography and beauty book "Makeup Your Mind" you know what an incredibly creative genius he is.

DUO EYESHADOW ($32)

SINGLE EYESHADOW ($22)

LIPSTICK ($24)

NAIL POLISH ($16)
My favorites from the NARS collection that I'll be purchasing are "Brumes Duo Eyeshadow", "Tokaïdo Express" Nail Polish and "Fast Ride" Lipstick...maybe "Mekong" Single Eyeshadow too. I'm so excited just thinking about getting my hot hands on these great products. I'll create a follow-up posting with makeup looks once I get my cosmetics so stay tuned!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, the colors look so rich! Can't wait to see your Fall makeup looks : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So got my eye on Silk Road shadow and the polish. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete