- Ocean Potion Clear Zinc Oxide Face Potion - SPF 45
- Banana Boat Sport Sunblock Stick - SPF 30 (used on lips as lip balm)
- Bodyography - Veil Foundation Primer
- Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics - Mineral Rice Setting Powder in "Dark"
- Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics - Natural Mineral Foundation in "Hazelnut" and "Coffee" (I use equal amounts of each color to get my perfect shade).
- aDesign "Angled Kabuki" Brush (This is one of my favorite brushes! aDesign carries amazing products that I use in my professional makeup kit as well as my personal makeup bag).
- MAC Fix+ (I spray this over my mineral foundation to set it and take away the powdery look).
- OCC - Lip Tars in "Melange" and "Safety Orange" (I use "Safety Orange" on my cheeks as blush and alittle of both colors on my lips instead of lipstick or gloss. This product is extremely concentrated so very little goes along way and I blend it with my fingers).
- CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara in "Very Black"
Me lounging in my beach chair at Long Beach in Long Island wearing my "natural" makeup look.
At home, 6 hours post-beach and my makeup is still looking pretty good. Only reapplied my lip color after drinking water and eating ices from Ralphs.
I'm curious to know if there are other women out there who also wear makeup to the beach...what are your favorite products?